Thursday, September 10, 2009

Heart of a Golden Boy

People familiar with my writings here at centreportal will be used to my views about Jupiter. To fill yourself in on that train of thought please check out my post The Timan's Rainbow Lodge and the Gnosis of 42.

Anyways, recently I have acquired a new icaro that I like very much. It feels great to sing. It is an icaro for the jovial teacher planet of Jupiter. An icaro is a song of gratitude for the spirits. It is a way to say thanks in exchange for the healing and knowledge that the spirits impart us all.

I see the use of icaros and ayahuasca as a type of eucharist. It is a very powerful way to say thanks.

Here is my song of thanks for Jupiter, a force and energy which has played a significant role in my own personl healing journey and I am sure will do the same for you in due time.

Heart of a Golden Boy

Jupiter, Jupiter, Jupiter
Spread your love and your joy

Jupiter, Jupiter, Jupiter

You've got the heart of a golden boy

In Twenty Ten we meet again my friend
In Twenty Ten we meet again my friend

Contact between you and me

The point of eternity

A prophecy for all to see of peace, love and unity

Jupiter, Jupiter, Jupiter
Spread your love and your joy

Jupiter, Jupiter, Jupiter

You've got the heart of a golden boy

Your forgiveness made you wise
You're the highness of the skies

Your brightness fills your eyes

You help love be realized

Thank you Jupiter

You've touched my heart

Now I am spiritualized

Jupiter, Jupiter, Jupiter

Spread your love and your joy

Jupiter, Jupiter, Jupiter

You've got the heart of a golden boy


You come to the world like a prince of peace

You reveal the pearl to convince the priests
That all is one under the sun

Thy will is done

The new world has begun

No comments: