Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Winnipeg Code


I have been hanging with Frank Albo a lot lately. We seem to be developing quite a gnostic exchange. Our conversations seem to act as gateways for new and powerful visions and revelations. I am proud to say we are of the same team now. Hermeticism is alive and well here in the prairies. Heck, Frank is giving almost daily tours of the Mantioba Legislature, sometimes even multiple tours by day. He gives an amazing tour. I really see it as perhaps a great first step of being initiated into the mysteries. Because when you experience the Manitoba Legislature with Frank Albo it is a journey through time and the evolution of spirituality.

Make no mistake, the Manitoba Legislature is King Solomon's Temple, here and now, in 2009 and sitting in the middle of nowhere.

Please check out his new site HERE if you want to know more and get a tour. Frank is at Cambridge University studying during the year, but in the summers, he's rocking the temple and the minds of Winnipeg.

Maestro Flores had a tour this summer of the building and he sang an ancient icaro in the centre of the Pool of the Blackstar. After the tour I asked Maestro Flores what he thought about the building and the tour, and he said "This is Prophecy. That's what it is."

Here is a TV news piece about his work from CBC National news. It is called The Winnipeg Code.

6 comments:

Atareye said...

Crazy how word travels. I'm working with a guy from Winnepeg who brought up Frank's tour after I randomly started a conversation with him. Of all the people I pic to talk to I pic the guy from Manitoba. He himself didn't know who Frank was till I mentioned his name. He told me the tour was 40$ a PoP and was sold out. Lots of public interest is the word from the underground.

Good to hear the tours are frequent. I'll defiantly be down for a ceremony and tour next summer. Its gonna be a celebration on my part.

Peace Rabbi-t

Ishmael said...

"Make no mistake, the Manitoba Legislature is King Solomon's Temple, here and now, in 2009 and sitting in the middle of nowhere."

*in the middle of now here.*

yes, but consider the intersection of Black Elk and Joseph Campbell:

"I was standing on the highest mountain of them all, and round about beneath me was the whole hoop of the world. And while I stood there I saw more than I can tell and I understood more than I saw; for I was seeing in a sacred manner the shapes of all things in the spirit, and the shape of all shapes as they must live together like one being. And I saw that the sacred hoop of my people was one of many hoops that made one circle, wide as daylight and as starlight, and in the center grew one mighty flowering tree to shelter all children of one mother and one father. And I saw that it was holy...but anywhere is the center of the world."

Black Elk

Joseph Campbell liked to point out that this sacred mountain wasn't in Jerusalem but the South Dakota. . . maybe I'm making your point for you!

Anyway remember that your body also has a "temple" and that you are always there in the center.

Of course there is this great quote too:

"The whole of nature is a metaphor of the human mind."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

So I see your 204 and raise you 208!

be well
I love your journey.

A Few Shots to Shaman said...

Hebrew word for unity is 'achad'... Three letters A-Ch-D... Together they equal 13 as dose the Hebrew word for love. Much love my friend.

Cosmic Ti69er said...

yes jon, their is a ground swell for his tours and courses. i tell you he does good work and heals people's perceptions of the mysteries and our spiritual origins.

yes ishmael. nowhere is now here.
black elk's vision is the same vision indeed.

take care all

Arrowsmith said...

Hey Jim. Loved the vibe that Frank gave off during his interview. His passion for the Peg Leg looks like it could be highly contagious.

Good luck cracking the code.

Smelly-Display said...

yes & I plan to stay. I feel like I'm whitnessing the dam breaking..it's like entering 5 new classes in college. what I know is that this is doing something to the vacuum aCCording to nassim haramein hahah & ur definitly NOT going crazy as some fear..

thank you for your comment wermes

love that you live in canada I would really love to go there someday i was just watching brother bear & last week i saw 'alberta' on a tvshow WOW

anyhoe tnx peace & metta